Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What is E100?

To tell you the truth I'm not 100% sure what it is.  I know that it's 100 key stories from the Bible (50 from the Old Testament and 50 from the New Testament). It's goal is to give a big picture of the Bible and help to develop a routine of reading the Bible regularly.  That's about all I know at this point.

I'm curious about what stories it contains.  I remember my mom (Cindy)
took her Youth Sunday School class on a journey through the Bible - she called it "Bible Boot Camp". She shared with the class all the stories in the first three books of the Bible - we were stunned sometimes by the brutality, beauty or intensity of many stories.  There's so much good stuff in God's Word and we don't even know about them all - it's sad really.  I'm eager to get started (though I'm one of those people who gets really excited to start something and then gets distracted by something new - so it will take discipline).


I hope my blog will inspire you to take your own journey with E100.




No comments:

Post a Comment